Friday, October 24, 2008

In charge

Hello fans,
I finally got my self back on track.
We have few concerns and dealing with Sammy's changing needs. He has been drinking very little and eating much less than before. Occasional IV is needed to replenish his nutrition and hydration. He has been more tired than before.As last MRI reviled that more areas has been affected with deterioration than before. Day at the time. Deep breath.Stay come.
On the brighter side Sammy loves taking long walks with grandpa. He got very comfortable in his sport stroller today.He looked like mummy.Grandma put wool comforter under and worm blanket over him. He enjoyed crisp fresh air outside. When he came home his cheeks looked pink.
When I got home from work I ask Sammy if everything was running smoothly. Every time I leave to work I tell Sammy that he is in charge and if somebody is miss behaving at home he should call me at work. He smiles and some time I even get a giggle .He is probably thinking that I'm back to my silly jokes.We are still believe that miracle can happen.We will always believe that -no matter what! We only invite positive to our life's we have no place for anything else.
I know one day I will get my answer . Sammy is my HERO. He is some one I will always what to be like. He teaches us how to be strong how to fight .
Have you ever had some one you look up to? Some one you admire?Person who's example change the way you see ,experience things in life?
Sincerely Sammy and Mom

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a great inspiration and i look up to you. may hashem bless you and your whole family.

Unknown said...

Hi,
If you need any help, an occasional breather, a friend who can listen or a company for Sam with positivity and encouragement -please let us know. WE'll be there for you. Hope Sam feels btr soon !!

Allan and Natasha
micorason@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Comrade,
YOU are someone that many of us look up to and admire. Keep it up! Lead us all by example like you always have in this extraordinary journey!

You, Sammy and Hashem are in charge and you are all doing incredible job!!!

Yasher Koach!

Comrade V.

Anonymous said...

You are my inspiration. Every morning I check for your posts....reading them really makes me think about what I value and what trully is important in our lives. You are a great mom!

Anonymous said...

I check your dairy every day. You are a great mother!May Hashem bless you and your whole family!

Anonymous said...

i agree, i also check your blog almost daily to check on the updates and get inspired.keep it up! may hashem bless the whole family and the who am yisroel! amen!

Anonymous said...

may hashem give you much strength, faith and courage! amen!

Anonymous said...

Dear Chana,
May G-d bless you with a MIRACLE of complete recovery for Chaim Shmuel!!! May you, your family and all of us hear good news as soon as possible!