Saturday, April 18, 2009

Whats cooking,Good looking?

Hello everyone,
Finally Holiday week is over. Sammy was stable for weeks it was nice while it lasted.He has been running low grade fever for few days now.We never know what to expect .
Its like a gamble trying to figure out what is the cause of fever.It reminded me of an expression that Sammy use to love 'Whats cooking -Good looking?' It seems to me that Sammy is cooking something , hopefully its just a cold-nothing serious. G-d knows we want to have him with us as long as possible. Seeing him every day and being able to talk to him -brings us happiness.
Monitoring his vitals every hour helps keep truck . I try to think with my head ,not my heart .
Otherwise our daily routine stays the same with exception of outside walks. One one hand its good for Sammy ,on the other hand my instinct tels me - we should skip it until we can stabilize his temp.Tomorrow we will know more what is going on.
XOXO Sammy and Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may chaim shmuel ben chana have a complete and speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

may G-d send a complete and speedy recovery to chaim shmuel ben chana