Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hold me Mom

Hello Friends,
New Year started with a new Hope.
Sammy has been alert and more active than before.
Its nice to see the reaction to certain words or jokes.
Tonight, I had held Sammy just like I use to, when he was a baby and his tummy hurt. He smiled all day when Grandpa was talking .
We know that Sammy is definitely hears,reacts ,understand. I also realized today hat as long as he hears his Family voices -he is not scared.
His Bath time was pleasant as usual ,as soon as I said 'Who is going to take a shower?' Sammy made a loud sound responding to it.
Otherwise , we trying to survive without nursing help from hospice now.I would not apologize for Sammy surviving beyond prediction its kind of ridiculous to even have this conversation .

Good Night, Sammy and Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im not sure what sammy's full condition is but how about trying to teach him sign language?