Thursday, August 5, 2010

Away

Hi ALL
We are on vacation in Miami.For short 5 days will not see Sammy.
He knows every time when we leave .How ? That same unique feeling of intuition.
He was ,so sad the day we were leaving .
We promise each other not too feel bad about leaving Sammy home and make best of our days away. The water is like warm milk -its magnificent !
Mikail and Salvatore /Mikes childhood friend/ just arrived yesterday. There is 7 of us !
Mom stays Mom every time,no matter what.I cook and shop for kids and its not hard for me ,I guess ,I use to spent my time caring for my Family .
One day ,I will get a break were I would not have to do anything,just relax,but not this time.
Sammy is doing well at home ,his nurse is there and grandparents -always!
We hope to get some rest here ,but feeling of guilt is not leaving us ,even know we are not allowed to talk about it..............
XOXO Mom /Sammy is at home../

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs respite. In order to care for others, you must each take care of yourselves. It is good for the soul and gives you strength and renews your ability to be present when needed.
I've read: don't count the years, celebrate the days.
You remain in my heart and prayers.

Anonymous said...

May Hashem grant Chaim Shmuel ben Chana a complete and speedy recovery!