Friday, October 29, 2010

Allergy

Hi All,
Sammy had weird sleeping pattern in the past few weeks.Napping on and off sometimes not sleeping for 24 hrs ,finally he is back to night sleeping schedule.It has been a while when I remember sleeping through the night .His meds are going up to help him with small issues and our Nurse had discover that Sammy had major allergy issues,after simple over the counter Benadril ,his lungs are clear now . We are counting our blessings every day.I try to get through the day as positive as possible ,you would think that most people will have some understanding or compassion for our daily battle?! Well,not really . It does not surprise me any more.
All I know that somehow I was chosen to deal with such a devastating disorder ,child illness.
I know in my heart that I was chosen for my strength.To unfold , learn and deal with deadly disorder that ran in our family for several generations ?! To protect future of our Family
making sure that no other child born to our family will have ALD...
Work is busy , Thank G-d for it,not only financially ,but it helps me stay a float.
Many of my customers knows my kids and Family .When kids were smaller one year I had 3 children in 3 different schools ,many of Moms become friends for years.Every now and then I get a question how are the kids?I don't know what to say .On one hand my 'brutally honest' personality does not let me lie,on the other hand I don't want to burden other people with my troubles specially at work,were professionalism comes first.
Thanks Giving is coming soon ,I really don't like this time of the year anymore ,3 years ago 1 day after this holiday we found out about Sammy's diagnosis.....
xoxo Sammy and Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May hashem grant Chaim Shmuel ben Chana a complete and speedy recovery!