Sunday, July 13, 2008

PATIENCE

Hello Dear friends,
We are on the verge of another mile stone! Tomorrow Sammy is having his #3rd MRI . We are ready .I like to see my premonition come true. Just before MRI #1 I had my own my prediction, sequence and outcomes of Sammy's future MRI, that you will see great improvement of his condition with each MRI and on 3rd or 4Th we will see this disorder vanish .
I was told this will be near impossible,but of course knowing our believe and desire for Sammy's full recovery it has much stronger power than any other 'pessimistic predictions' from poor data base on ALD .
Like I mentioned before -patience !patience!patience! It has been very challenging for me as mom and very active kid in my childhood to find this much cool with in my self.Aways impatient - I like to see Sammy better and running -yesterday, but I was able to find hidden resources with in -to wait as long as we have to and NEVER give up on HOPE and BELIEVE in Sammy's bright future - no matter what!It's obvious ,that this recovery will take time and it's OK.

Patience, is something I was missing in my life .It helps me think first,before I say something.
I use to see other peoples flaws and was not able to accept it. Always , brutally honest I realize now that I use to hurt people feelings. But , now I realize that it's OK to have flaws,make mistakes and learn lesions we are ALL students in this world. Everything is not black and white it's mostly-grey color. Have you ever ask yourself why is this person acting this way?
Now ,if I see someones flaw, I try to show them what it looks like from my point of view. If you help another person see and experience things the way you see it- they, most likely try to fix it. Now,I accept people ,just the way they are and appreciate honesty toward myself.

Today at work, I met a new customer .This older lady was not well, she must suffered a stroke or has Parkinson's,but you should see her spirit! She was ,so exited to try on new shoes,danced in them and made happy sounds-she took time to learn my name and for ones I was not a furniture -I was her salesperson.-We laughed ,so loud -we had so much fun! Her daughter was there - gently assisting her with her balance . I thought happiness -is state of mind!You can be happy if you want to be happy! After a little time spent with Judy -in my eyes she appeared not much older than my self, young at heart,positive ,optimistic ,she made me think about life and how you present yourself-what a spirit!
Any thoughts? Good night ,I will be blogging tomorrow. Sincerely ,Sammy and Mom.

No comments: