Friday, September 5, 2008

Cutie Pie



Hello everyone, How cute is Sammy? He just got his First real hair cut yesterday. He is one hansom dude!
School week ended today.Sammy is exhausted with all the new activities.He is working hard to adjust to his new busy schedule. I decided to share this newest pictures with our fans. Every day is a new day as we moving to Sammy's full and complete recovery. As a part of my commitment to do everything in my power to help other parents that just got 'The ALD news '.
I like to share everything I know to make their path easier than ours. I share any available information I got. In our unique situation you need a friend that walked a few miles in your shoe.
And that is exactly what I can do to help another mom that just got hold of my e-mail address and has a parent-to-parent 'Life Line'. We wish that Family all the best for the future treatment.
They will find a support in their need to talk to some one in the same situation.
Sincerely Sammy ,Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sammy is adorable! G-d bless him and your whole family.

Anonymous said...

Krasavchik! Keep it up, Comrade Sammy!

Anonymous said...

glad to hear your progress! may hashem give chaim shmuel ben chana a complete and speedy recovery! amen!