Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ordinary Saturday.

Hello everyone,
Today I've met with a friend at my lunch break . I was really admiring her open to discussion personality.In our life it happen that we have friends of very different ages. For us it make no difference how old you are -what is important what we have to share and what quality they bring to the table. We are usually drawn to people with special unique vision or person with quality that we missing . I came to realize that without his girlfriend -My understanding and experience would not be complete. It's like a piece of ingredient in recipe if you miss something - final product will not be as good as it expected. My job is to absorb what is missing ,enjoy her company and hope that this experience is as good for her too. We all have different personalities and my point of perception is not always good for me. It's great that she was not afraid to see me and talk to me about everything and anything .
Now about our hero. Sammy has been all smiles in the evening. I think he missed me and we went out at evening-we visited old friends. Sammy had fun listening to talk at the table.
I reminded him that this is home of his old dog-friend -'Chuck'.This mini puddle did not like kids or next door dogs very much and one day last summer we came here for barbecue .
Somehow one dog from their next door neighbour rolled under the fence and end up in our back yard.
Sammy did not wait that long to make a decision -before we could say or do anything-he decided that there is no place for neighbours dog at this barbecue -he will only aggravate 'Chuck' and threw him over the fence back to his backyard. Thank G-d dog was OK,but he never -ever crossed that fence again.
Sammy always knew how to take care of things .He never needed guidance ,always easy going he find something to do or learn any were. His mind is always rasing -ahead of his time -you can tell his experience is far beyond his age.
Today was a great day-our evening was perfect .We enjoyed our company told stories ,laughed and relaxed . Every time Dad was trying to play with Sammy and covered his head in kisses,Sammy was reaching out to find shelter in moms hands.Have a good night.
Sincerely Sammy and Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sammy and mom,

I am Kayal, mother of Aditya, who also has ald and has undergone bone marrow
transplantation in May 2008. I read your blogposts.

We live in New Zealand and the transplantation was done there. Now we are in
India, to receive "embryonic stem cells" which can reverse ald and help remyelination.
Aditya is receiving the stem cells and we are awaiting to see the miracle.
I wanted to convey this to you so that you can also treat Sammy here!

I am giving the website of a patient who received stem cells from the same doctor.
http://amandaboxtel.wordpress.com/
You please go through this site to get a clear idea about the treatment.
You are most welcome to contact me over phone. My mobile is +91 9717278944.
I am curious to hear from you soon. It is better to start the treatment as soon as
possible.

Please contact me for further queries. I wish a quick recovery for sammy!

with love,
Kayal.

Anonymous said...

hi sammy and mom,
I'm kayal again. my email id is rajakaya@yahoo.com. you are most welcome to contact me regarding the human embryonic stem cell therapy.

with love,
Kayal.

Anonymous said...

shana tova. have a happy and healthy new year!