Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby dont cry..

Hi ALL,
Sorry for such a slow updates. We are in Children's Memorial Hospital again as of last night.
Sammy was in severe pain yesterday-all evening .He could not get comfortable no matter what we did.
All of his doctors are here and will be able to determine what is going on.
We spent 5 hr in emergency room waiting for available room. Coffee sounds fantastic for me this morning after less than 2 hr of sleep.
I feel that if we hang on little longer ,we will have Sammy's medications adjusted to comfort level and should find out what really is going on. We got a wonderful nurse name Miranda! She is great,hope she is back tomorrow.
Sammy is resting comfortably and I'm right next to him on a rocking chair. We hope to catch few more ZZZ that's if the baby on the other side of the room will let us,so -Baby ,please don't cry.......
Sammy and Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been watching your blog for a year, now, after seeing news of Sammy on the Bannockburn School website. Sammy is a beautiful boy and I pray for him every day. You are a beautiful mom.........I pray for you, as well. I cannot imagine how you are coping with this disease, but see that you have so much faith! Know that there are people all around that are feeling your heart. JZK

Anonymous said...

I agree, you are not alone. we continue to pray for chaim shmuel ben chana to get better Have a good Shabbos and Have a Happy month! May you only know of joy and happiness!