Sunday, February 15, 2009

Breath of a fresh air....

HELLO Friends,
Its weekend again. Sammy got to sleep a little longer. His feedings take up to 2,5 hours each time ,so what ever we can fit in in between the feedings is great. We took a long walk outside and even know it was not that warm -it was a treat .Mom has not been getting out much ,breath of fresh air felt great.Its amazing what a difference just a walk outside can make! Its that simple.
Today Sammy got an extra treat-mom got hold of Sammy's nails. He had his nails and toes manicured! He was trying to pull back resisting somewhat ,but since I said that girls don't like boys with untreated nails -Sammy give in. After wards cream on his feet must felt good he even made some sounds for more massage.
I took many things for granted before,I'm not talking about material things-I'm talking about being able to have everything I ever needed and not seeing it right under my nose!As a result ,I do understand it better now,I can appreciate simple things in life -like being able to watch a movie with my family, being part of a friends life,being able to fully enjoy a shower in the morning,great book or just a conversation with my girls. Trying to catch up with my self , I can see that my 'clock' does not match the traditional one. The days are very long and like in the slow motion -like old movies. Other than that trying to find balance I will continue focus on getting strong enough to return to work soon.
Have you ever thought about how much worst our situation is that anything person can possibly go through ,deal with? No matter how you look at it there is nothing worst than hopelessness ,desperation of a parents constantly fighting for dear child's life....
Every one has to go through difficult time in life and why G-d had chosen this one for us is a mystery . We will keep loving,praying and hopping for a miracle as long as we have Sammy -he is our Hero!
XOXO Sammy and MOM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At this time, knowing to only a small exent what you have had to experience and knowing how the world has changed, we all need to stop and reflect on the people and events that are important in our lives. We need to be thankful for the smallest of benefits, respectful of life and hopeful for the future of the world.

Anonymous said...

may hashem bless you and may chaim shmuel ben chana have a complete recovery

Vadim Muchnik said...

Shmuel Ben Chana, Sammik, we love you very much. May Hashem bring you a complete recovery as soon as possible!!

Anonymous said...

Chana, I think you are our hero! May g-D bless you and your whole family. May your family have salvation, health, peace and comfort!