Friday, August 14, 2009

A Joke

Hi All,
Mom is finally speaking again. 'Too bad'-said my husband. He said you were a 'dream wife' during this few days. You cook,clean and never said a word.....
Our family always jokes.No matter what happens -humor is very important part of our life. You can make a point by joking without spelling it out. I just have to share this funny episode the other day:
At work ,this elderly women browse through our merchandise and finally said:
-There is NOTHING here that knocks my socks OFF!
-Well,/I said/ Ma'am, you don't have any socks ON?!.....

It made my day. It always makes it ease if you can switch your attention to something else -just try to make best out of it.
When people smile -there is a special energy around them-it opens peoples hearts .All of a sudden -you become friendly with person you just met 5 minutes ago...

Sammy . He is well. Sammy had few very good days! We needed that. He smiled,made more noise than usual. I have to give full credit to his nurse -that takes such a good care of Sammy while I work! She is really the best-we are lucky to have her .We also know this that he grew ,we were just trying to guess how much he weights?! This will be our task for this weekend.

I hope every one is well.
XOXO Sammy and Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may hashem always give you joy and laughter! May hashem give Chaim Shmuel ben Chana a complete and speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

May Sammy feels better and better every day and gets fully recovery as soon as possible!
We wish all the best to this family!