Sunday, August 9, 2009

Missing Sammy....

Hi Friends,
Today I was send home sick with laryngitis.I can't talk on the phone at all,so blog ,my e-mail
is only communication for now. I guess I can get a taste of Sammy's inability to speak anymore.Let me tell you-it is very difficult to hear everything and not being able to reply. G-d is working mysterious ways why laryngitis?
In the past few days I met another amazing women. We just talk.She had a very quite but sophisticated look,very intelligent and reserved. She was able to listen without interrupting ,something I never being able to do. I guess ,there is allot to learn .There is always room for learning,improving ,sharing.
Sammy . Sammy has been very tired lately. He is ,so beautiful. He lives for hugs and kisses,when I walk in he knows right away . What a special treasure Sammy is.
Small,beautiful ,crystal clear -this is the how many treasures come to our life.
I can't come close ,just afraid to pass this awful cold to him.
If any one only knew how much we missed our Sammy....His laugh,his smart jokes,voice,hugs...
Our new place is very peaceful. We feel great here. Very good energy,old oak trees in the back yard . I can relax here after every one is sleeping in the house.
Other wise ,no news is a good news .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may hashem give you a speedy and complete recovery and may hashem heal chaim shmuel ben chana completely and speedily! you are in our prayers and thoughts!

Vadim Muchnik said...

Speedy recovery, Mama Zeltser!
Papa Bear Zeltser, Sammy Bear Zeltser and Evochka Bear Zeltser need their Mommy Bear in good health, with the chin up to take care of them and give them a nice whipping of positive energy.

Get your voice back soon. PLEASE!