Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Miztvah

Hi All,
Sometimes I can't get my self to write anything.It happen again . It not that I have no topic to wright about,it's just difficult to concentrate .
As we preparing for Eva Chava's Bat Mitzvah we must move fast.Normally it takes 1 year to plan,not in our case. It was decided on in July and it's happening in October.
Service is the main part where we will officially welcome Eva Chava to become a young lady.
Can't wait. We decided on special touches in this special service,like personalized kipah. Just like the color in her dress. We ordered it from'Kool Kipah.com' -they were the only ones that had that specific color we needed.After placing an order ,I was waiting for e-mail with invoice .
When I call to pay , they refuse to charge us for our order. I could not believe it,what a wonderful Mitzvah just in time for upcoming New Year. Thank you,we will always remember it. Sammy's B-day is coming up too.His Hebrew B-day is 25Th of September . His Birth Day is in the beginning of next month. It's very exiting and chaotic .
Just met another Mom on line,her 8 years old son that has same disorder as Sammy has few weeks to live. Only parent that is about to loose their child could understand the devastation and so very unnatural event they have to prep them self's for.If normal person would read content of this e-mails they would have their hair stand up on their head. Unfortunately ,I'm not alone in this. Why don't I feel relieve? Why this fact does not make me feel better ?
They are in the same 'Boat' . I can share my thoughts and may be,just maybe make some one else feel better .I hope I can find right words and strength to reach out to some one else ,it does make me fell that I have something left to offer to another person.
Sincerely Sammy and Gelena

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

May Hashem comfort you and give you strength and wisdom. Mazal to to Eva/Chava on the upcoming Bas Mitzva! May hashem heal chaim SHmuel ben Chana and speedily. May the new year bring you only joy and happiness!

Anonymous said...

I wish your family a Happy new year, and for Sammy full recovery. I hope, something magic happens for him.

Anonymous said...

May G-D sent you and your family a HAPPY and HEALTHY new Year!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. I have a 21 year old son with ALD. He just lays there and can't speak to us at all. I don't know what to expect next but I always remember that God gives me the strength to look after my son - I will love him always.

Anonymous said...

May the coming year bring to your whole family all the blessings of Health, Happiness and Peace!!!
L'Shana Tova!!!