Saturday, September 26, 2009

unbreakable

Hi Friends,
Today was very quite day.Sammy was sad. He did not respond to talk or touch.It looked like he was in such deep thought. I wonder if he can remember old days? If he remember our holidays or their meaning? All of this is a mystery and it looks like I can't get straight answer to it and its OK,life is full of unanswered puzzles. As we approaching Yom Kippur ,I often think of people that we met in the past year.I believe that G-d is bringing people together for reason and it would be our job to get positive/hopefully/or negative experience out of it either way you get to learn something or someone new. I have been working very hard to change my way of thinking about someone or situation. I try not to judge .Only if you are in that persons shoe and walk a mile -you will have a slightest idea what they have been dealing with.I don't talk about my home life at work if you see me there you will never guess what has been happening home.
The only thing that gives me up is.... One of my acquittance said 'I know this you have very sad eyes even when you smile... Well somethings I can't help-they are obvious.
Preparing for Eva's Bat Mitzvah and Sammy's Miracle B-Day we try very hard to celebrate life!
That is what we always believe in and always teach our kids to handle problems one at the time as they come and get help when needed if you part of the family we are here for you not to forget friends too.Together we are unbreakable-apart we are most vulnerable !
Stay strong Comrades,we still have a fight ahead its called -surviving .
Sincerely Sammy and Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

may hashem give you much health, wealth, wisdom and courage.

Anonymous said...

may hashem grant chaim shmuel ben chana a complete and speedy recovery! may hashem sent moshiach now!

Anonymous said...

Yes YOU can, and together WE CAN, Comrade Zeltser!
Comrade.