Monday, October 5, 2009

Magical

Hi Friends.Many of you know this lately I don't wright too often. Sometimes its just not much to share. But this weekend was -Magical.
On Friday we celebrated Eva's BatMiztva,when we welcomed her to a women hood.
The reception was truly Magical.Many guests came up and told me it was just like from fairytale.
It lasted 2 hours,but you felled like you where at very different place-like in the dream.
Not only Eva Chava was super confident,she also conducted that ceremony with an unbelievable strength for 12 years old that evening.With huge help of Notik Family this event turned out to be true celebration ,Chava Notik had kindly volunteer her time to prep Eva Chava for several weeks,and decorations of the celebration room was tastefully done by Rebazin Notik-Thank you!
The morning started early form me.I wanted to make something 'Special' for my dear Eva.
I picked up 180 roses and headed to Temple to make 2 flower arrangements as center pieces.What can I say -they turned out just beautiful,but first G-d had to test me.My arrangement fell on the floor 2 times before I was able to put it together.With a lock of much time,I continue with the task like nothing happened.
Sammy have had great few weeks.He looks great,stable thank's to meds and carifull skilled home care.
Sincerely Sammy and MOM

1 comment:

friends from far and near said...

u r one big happy family with a fantastic magical spirit
t'was a bat mitzva in wonderland!
so thrilled to be part of this memorable simcha!