Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ID

Hi All.
It has been tough few weeks. I was sick with a flu like symptoms-have not have it for 2 years .
The fact that it ,so contagious it tipped the 'careful' scale to frantic caution for me.
It blows my mind that just a simple cold can change everything for Sammy.
It happened that some wear in the same time my thoughts overwhelmed me.All of a sudden I started to look for my identity . One day I realized that things that I had a great handle on before has shifted.I recognized many changes in my life that have happened during this long 2 years.
Honestly ,I don't even know who I am anymore.Questions like -what would make me happy ?besides of course for Sammy get better . It sounds like its time for me to do some new soul searching .The fact that if I'm not happy with things now -makes me think of the ways to switch it back to where they were before. My bubble is my comfort zone- anything outside is not for now.
Sammy ,has been OK.Some days disconected ,some days very alert.
He is such important person in all of our life's and the fact that we love him more than our life is going without saying.Vomiting became frequent and consistent he is able to deal with it with nurces and my help ,although it takes energy away from him for hours after.
Sorry for not updating my blog as much as before.Hope everyone is well.
Sincerely Sammy and Mom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are in our thoughts and prayers! May G-d send a speedy and complete recovery to Chaim Shmuel ben Chana! May G-d send us Moshiach!

fans'n friends said...

so happy to hear from you, your blog is my daily boost like a shot of caffeine, so keep on going, keep us going luv u all

Anonymous said...

I, too, have experienced the same loss of identity in dealing with a life threatening illness of a family member. Our perceptions, feelings and emotions revolve around providing for the needs of another and who we are and what we thought life meant change. Sometimes we are lost, sometimes we find great strength, but never do we wish to be where we are and never do we stop wishing that things were different. We have many questions, few answers. I keep you and all of your family in my heart and prayers.

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing mom and I wish you to have enough strength to take care of your self.
We will pray for Sammy's speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

Amen! May G-d grant Chaim Shmuel ben Chana a complete and speedy recovery! May the Rochel Imeinu whose yortzait is today bring further brochos to your home and the whole jewish nation