Tuesday, March 16, 2010

sences

Hi Friends.
Sammy is good ,no changes since yesterday.

This is rather a personal experience that I debated to share with you all since last week.
Every ones in a while every one has to deal with home predators .This is our story.
Last week sitting on my computer after hours I saw shadow and realized that something was moving quickly . After few hours we knew it was a field mice that got in to the house from garage ? The chaise was on! We had to wait quietly 'sitting like a mouse' .Running from us to master bedroom into other rooms until Sammy's bedroom-that is when I said that is it!
I took out a cheese stick /just like the one we get for kids school lunches/ and put it on the floor between the bedrooms. What do you think happened next? Well this smart animal jumped over a cheese stick and went in to the next room! I said -Oh my , even mouse does not like this cheese -than what are we eating?
After we finally caught it and unharmed let it outside back to its home, I thought about how smallest animals relay on their senses and we failed over and over to trust ours .
Is in this ironic ? Have you ever thought about how much unused potential we hold with in our self's ? Have you ever try to listen to your inside world before? Not because others do it or its required by some one else ? You will be surprised .....
Trust your instincts .
Sincerely Sammy and Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.