Sunday, April 18, 2010

Symptoms

Hi Friends,
My apologies for not updating my blog lately.
We suspect that Sammy have MRSA . We will find out tomorrow.Its about right time to develop any symptoms by now-its about 2 weeks since Alex came home from the hospital after getting treatment for it.
Sammy have been shouting out sounds ,but we don't know if this is a happy or cry from pain .
Its is very frustrating indeed ,not knowing how to tell. Last week overnight few problems areas appeared and he has been treated for it immediately.Thank G-d for our dedicated doctor , home care nurse, our pharmacists and our medical office that is always there to help us .Thank you.
You better believe it that we have to get familiar with near by hospital staff,pharmacist, etc.
Sammy's teacher and aid from school has been visiting with reading lessons for whole year now.Sammy loves listening to book she reads to him,he can hear and this is one of highlights of his day during week days,Thank you Laura Jacobson for your dedication .
Otherwise , everything is running on my energy,so I better make sure ,I have it enough for every one. One of our kids said that 'our energy bunny needs re-charge'.
Its true ,I like to sleep late for few days ./During this 10 days I must give Sammy his meds every 6 hrs ,so my sleep time is slashed to 6 hr now./
Hopefully ,we can take off for a long weekend soon .We will see how Sammy does....
Happy Spring every one and healthy one!
Sincerely Sammy and Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers to Sammy that he recovers from MRSA quickly. Keep up your strength - you are an amazing family. Spring will bring new promise!

Anonymous said...

May Hashem heal Chaim Shmuel ben Chana completely and speedily!

Anonymous said...

You, Sammy and family have been in my thoughts all week. I hope that everyone is feeling better and that Spring is lifting your spirits, despite the gloomy weather today. You remain in my prayers.