Thursday, January 24, 2008

Not Just a thought.

Hi everyone,
I was thinking about how fortunate I'm to be able to chose medical treatment for Sammy and be there for him and with him every step out of the way. If you think about how everything measures in comparing I'm really very fortunate to have this opportunity.
I spoke to friend of my that lost her 5 y.o. son do to daycare negligence ,he drowned in the swimming pool . She did not have a chance like we do.He was just gone over one day -just never came back home.
So no matter how difficult this is for me and my family I'm thankful for the opportunity and chance of survival for our Sammy.
What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for Sammy and your family all the time.

Anonymous said...

Please know that my prayers are with you and your entire family.
God Bless you! Stay strong.