Monday, January 28, 2008

Thank G-d

Sammy ask me where we disappear to. All day he was looking for mom and dad./on Jan 27/. So I told him that we went praying .And Sammy turns around and said:
-'Thank you G-d for giving me fast recovery and long life'!
I could not believe that he is talking about present time just like he all ready has it in his hands.
I do believe that he knows and experiences much more spiritually that us adults do.
There I was trying to encourage my son and instead he made me feel good and told me that I shouldn't worry so much that he's got it that G-d had answered our prayers and he will be OK....

4 comments:

Mushkie Notik said...

Yes, I passed around the cards you gave us at the ohel, to friends who promised to pray and keep passing the cards.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you everyday. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do or bring you at the hospital.

Love you...

Anonymous said...

We are praying for your family

Anonymous said...

sammy, мы будем прасит Бога о скором тваем выздаравлении. От семи Березкиных.