Friday, November 21, 2008

In the moment

Hello everyone,
Sammy have had two great days . He was alert,responded to things better . It was ,so refreshing to see . We all got exited. Sammy's school have been keeping us informed about his day, we are very lucky to have such a great teachers and NSSED staff helping us. Just recently I realized that I had spread out my self thin and had no energy. I started taking vitamins and minerals again .
I was interesting to realize how 'mirrored' I'm with Sammy its seems like we still have 'Umbilical Cord Connection'. I never had to say anything to Sammy he new what he needs to do ,just by me look at him. He seems in his own world ,but comfortable . This is something we can control-his comfort level is very important . Making sure that he knows he is loved, well nourished,cared for this are essential goal for us at this moment. Our life in the past year has been like one bad dream, I still wake up in the morning and think that Sammy will walk in to our bedroom -will sit on the edge of my bed and would kiss me on the cheek -I would ask 'And who is this? -he would reply to me- Your Love ,your Life,Your everything.
Living in the moment enjoying every good moment in your life -is something that comes with experience.
Are you living in the moment? Can you enjoy life to the fullest?
Do you like that person you see in the mirror every morning you are brushing your teeth?
XOXO Sammy and Mom

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderfull, keep it up, we all pray for miracle.

Anonymous said...

may hashem heal chaim shmuel ben chana completely and speedily.

Anonymous said...

this is great. we will pray and pray until the Gates of Mercy will finally open and G-d will let all these in need of health and other blessings to be finally granted. Amen! may you have much joy, helath and prosperity.

Anonymous said...

may you always be stronng in your faith and courage and may hashem guide you on the right path free of doubt annd confusion and full of happiness and compassion. amen!

Anonymous said...

g-d has endowed certain people with special gifts. sammy's mom has amazing vision, she sees light where others may see darkness, she sees hope where others see despair, she sees love where others see hate and anger, and furthermore this mama has the uncanny ability to dispel darkness and invigorate the world around her with the blazing light of faith, and trust. qualities so many of us yearn for and strive for

Anonymous said...

i agree with the last comment. You are a true inspiration. May g-d bless you forever and ever.