Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Getting through this week

Hi Everybody,
Getting through this week is our next challenge.We are moving in 4 days. Its not the emotional state of mind.It's the 'Stuff' that's going on around us.Serious 'Stuff',like change of medical coverage for Family including Sammy,its trying to hang on to my job ,moving to new location.
I try very hard to pin point what is more important,what should I pay that little bit of attention that I have left.Were do I get the strength to compete with other sales people at work that are not on very strong unti-depressants like I'm.Confusion,inability to make decision ,multi-tasking this is my main challenge at work.As I mentioned before on my blog,my intuition is never wrong,why do I have a feeling that I'm undesirable employee after 15 years of service? Is it because Sammy's medical bills driving insurance premiums up? Is it because I have a 4 day week schedule that was grandfathered in after many years of service? Or its because I had to take Family leave of absence? I know I'm being watched at work every minute ,every move I make,every breath I take,someone is waiting for me to make a mistake! I'm a target ...
The only thing I know ,no matter what happens,I will never leave Sammy unattended -if my life depended on it! I will never lose my self respect or dignity !
Sammy has been fine this week.He is very quite this days. Stable thank G-d and our privet duty nurse who is still approved until July 31. She is the only reason,why Sammy has not been hospitalized since she came on board and covered Sammy when I go to work.
G-d will be jugging people that may take away medical coverage from this beautiful terminally ill child comes Aug 1st! If they think it can never happen to them ?!
We are strong and further we fight for Sammy the stronger we get,so we will do what we have to do and I will not give up that easy!!!!
Sincerely Sammy and Comrade Mom

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Chana, Hashem is with you every step of the way... May He grant Chaim Shmuel ben Chana complete and fast recovery.

Anonymous said...

In the book of lists, moving is close to the top for stress. They don't take into consideration other life issues. You and all of your family are in my prayers during this strssful time. May you new home be an answer to some of your prayers and help reduce the stress in your lives.

Anonymous said...

I agree, G-d is with you every step of the way! And only G-d is in charge and not your boss or insurance carrier. Lets concentrate on asking G-d for guidance and protection. Lets view the other people as just subjects who only do what G-d wants them to do. Keep your spirit high, do your best and G-d will do the rest! May G-d grant Chaim Shmuel ben Chana a complete and speedy recovery! May G-d sent Moshiach now!

Anonymous said...

May Hashem comfort you during this difficult time along with the whole jewish nation!

Anonymous said...

May Hashem make your move successfull!

Anonymous said...

may Hashem bring positive changes to you and your famil may He give complete recovery to Chaim Shmuel ben Chana

Anonymous said...

It is so sad that an insurance company is making life tougher than it is already. You are a rock, you are so special, you will get through this. Somehow our G__ will make certain you are taken care of. You are in my prayers. Know that there are so many praying for your family, and especially Sammy. G__ bless you, and may He be behind you and hold you in His arms.

Anonymous said...

Your family continues to be in my thoughts and prayers. I am inspired by your strength during this difficult time.