Thursday, February 21, 2008

From a kitten to a tiger...

I try very hard to give credit to everyone here.You realize that this people are important .They can make your hospital stay comfortable and help you and your child through this complicated treatment.
And We do appreciate everybody help from a sweet lady that cleans our room to our wonderful Doctors ,from our great case workers to our chaplain that sings songs to Sammy . We made allot of friends.
But occasionally you meet one single person that does not care. They just come to work ,do their job with 'Who cares?!'- attitude.
To be honest with you -It drives me crazy! I feel that if you don't care ,you don't enjoy your job -Find something else that will makes you happy!

I have learned to be nice and helpful as long as you do your job and my child is not in jeopardy.

I give people many chances and benefit of doubt,but if I see that it is intentional or carelessness -Be careful!
Watch out! I will transform from a kitten to a tiger!
I will be watching your every move, every step ,every breath you take!There will be no mercy!I will take every precaution to ensure Sammy's safety and make sure it never happens again! Sammy is safe as long as Mom is next to him !
No details are necessary./ it puts many dedicated professionals on the spot because of one bad apple. /
It's in the past now- we are moving along to another page of our life's.
No more intensive care unit!! Tonight!! We are going back to Stem Cell floor -to our old friends!

Tomorrow we should have some news, lets hope it's a good one!


XOXO Sammy and MOM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

G-d hears our prayers,G-d sees our mitzvos! So many people are being active for chaim shmuel, there is only one way to go- to recovery

Anonymous said...

Let's Do It, Guys!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gelena,
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Keep your chin up. Sammy is such a fighter. Glad to hear that he is coming back upstairs.

Love,
Crazy Nurse Margaret