Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Gets worst before it gets better...

Today is day 5.
We forgot to mentioned a very important visit .Yesterday Sam's older brother came to visit. It's always a big deal they really enjoy each other company .Sammy said few word's and was very happy to see Mikhail .
But today....
We are little worst today . Little bit more uncomfortable,little more moody.
Every morning I wake up near Sammy's bed and say -''Today should pass with no surprises''
We where told that it will get worst- before it gets better. And here it is.

On the brighter side we are looking forward to Valentines Day. Tomorrow Sammy gets to pass allot of candy to many pretty girls.

That's All for today my friends. We love you All- XOXO-.Sammy and Mom.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sammy, I love you so so much and can't wait until you get better. I hope you not flirting too much with the nurses and i can't wait till I get to see you again. Stay strong and I'm always thinking about you. I love you so much and know that you'll all better in no time. Love, marina. Ps. Once you get better and come home we can have all the sleepovers you want again, ill let you watch your shows in my bed, AND I won't even get mad when you wake me up at 6am on a Saturday morning :-) love you & can't wait to see you. Mom- stay strong, I miss you very much too and I can't wait to see everyone once I can come home again.

Vadim Muchnik said...

Sammy, Comrade, Hang on there Buddy!!!

Vadim Muchnik said...

Lots fo people rooting for you, Brotha!!!

Anonymous said...

We love you sammy! we keep praying for you, every day :)
chana- you are an insporation to us all

Anonymous said...

happy valentine's day tomorrow sam! everyone in the first grade wishes you the best!

Unknown said...

Dear Sammik and Leshen'ka! Dear ones - stay strong, it will get better!!! You are so brave! Both of you are inspiration! We love you and pray for you with all our hearts and souls!!!!!!!!! Zhanna and family

Unknown said...

Dear Sammik and Leshen'ka! Please stay strong! It will get better! Both of you are such heroes! Both of you are inspiration!!! We love you and pray for you with our hearts and souls! Zhanna and family