Sunday, June 8, 2008

4 month since transplant.

Hello friends.
There are still many concerns and still long road to recovery ahead,but today I felt that it's a milestone.
Celebrating 4 month since transplant it's a very special day.It's happening on meaningful religious holiday when after much suffering -we receive Torah-from G-d .
'co-incident ?' ,can't say that anymore. I call it another G-D's sign that Sammy will be OK ,against All the odds!
Numbers 4 and 7 is very special numbers.I have never thought about numerology until the 'news' in December. I started to look at our B-Days,address and realize that number -4 &7 keeps popping all over the place every time. For example-Sammy's B-Day is
10-04-2000- if you ADD all numbers together until you get single number it adds to-7 ,note birth date is-4.
Moms birthday is 05-04-1969- ADD this numbers together its-7 ,note birth date is-4!Weird?
Our home address is -2689- add them together-7 ,if you count the rest of our address letters it totals to 13 letters ,if you add to single number is-4! Weird? Absurd? I don't think so.
I guess after such a traumatic experience with your child you are looking at your life differently and numbers play certain roll in it too.
Up until this moment I was questioning the fact that I carry certain massage my self.It happened soon after I took my Hebrew name-Chana.I can see clearly now,sometimes above persons appearance right in to their soul. I found that for me people assort to 2 category's .Positive and Negative-Good for me and bad for me. The other day I had a customer that I helped and after she left ,I had to find item to charge-ship to her.She give me her business card with address. I had this weird feeling on my mind that if I look at her business card I will have a sign.I was not wrong-zip code I had to ship to was-60606! Crazy?May be .Have you ever had a hand shake that felt like -electric power went though you?
Have you ever met people that after you talk to them ,they will take All energy from you ?
Afterwards you feel tired and they will walk away with extra strength.I got to experience this silent ,invisible world that makes huge impact on our life ,but we know very little about.Weird?
What do you think ? Am I going crazy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you have a special gift. use it well! congradulations on milestone. may hashem speed up the recover

Anonymous said...

Comrade Leshka,
U r not going crazy! You are just one of those Positive People who is also very creative and intuitive!

Good signs!

Anonymous said...

some people look but others see. i think you are one of the later ones. keep it up! your positive approach is very inspiring