Thursday, June 12, 2008

At the glance

Hello fans.The other day another analysis of our ordeal was in my thoughts.What really stand out was that we are moving in the right direction. Every time life is giving us another challenge in the process something good comes out of it,everything falls in to right place after a while. And I'm not talking about just illness itself,things like -insurance ,bills,special needs equipment,
schedules,work,wheelchair access to and from house and much more all at ones.If you concentrate on whole bundle of issues we are dealing with -it's just impossible to find solution at first glance. I do much better when each individual issue I deal with is on one by one basis. Over all no matter what stage we at ,somehow ,someway it turns out to be OK.
I've mentioned before that a friend comes 2 times a week to give Sammy soft body massage.
When you believe in your child recovery there is no doubt in your mind that he will be fine.But when a professional that worked with Sammy before, said that he is doing better each week and he believes -Sammy will walk again someday! Hearing this from somebody else was priceless!
This morning I was rushing to work and ask for my daughters help. My older daughter just didn't know how to handle Sammy.Eva/his body in crime/-knew exactly what to do.
At her 11 years old ,he was able to dress him up,feed Sammy his cereal /he had spilled milk and made allot of mess/,she even cleaned up afterwards.Wow! She is just a natural,always ready to come to the rescue ,reach out to another person,take charge . Of course there are many gray areas we have work hard at like school, keeping her room clean,but over all she is my -Best helper! Bravo!
Every morning I wake up in a great mood. I'm a happy camper,nothing bothers me! I'm able to see Sammy ,smell his skin,see his smile,his beautiful eyes-it's a G-Ds gift -Thank you ! I have my daughters next to me,watching them bond and try to help me care for Sammy-is priceless.
Life is beautiful ,love -is most powerful feeling in the world and Sammy is loved by many.
With that in mind I wish you Good Night,best to you and your family's.
Sincerely Sammy and Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your positive approach is very uplifting! may hashem continue to give you courage and strenght. good shabbos

Anonymous said...

Your positive attitude is remarkable!!! You truly are an unbelieveable mother. We should all take lessons from you. I am thinking about you & Sammy everyday!all my love

Anonymous said...

Evochka, you are GREAT!!!!
Molodets!