Monday, June 30, 2008

Recharge?

Hello everyone,
Everyday life is taking a toll on us. So much to do,so much to plan.
It all good this is what life is all about.
The way I see our lives -everything in the world have structure. Scale,plan,schedule,system.
I wonder what is the schematics of Sammy's recovery?
I have come to believe that in his case every ,so often Sammy has to take few steps back to leap forward .Does it make any sense? Not everything in life does. Every time it happens I get very upset. Naturally, that what happened in the beginning of the past week. Right after Sammy had 'slow-weak' day,he turn around and gained some progress toward end of that week.
Granted , we NEVER loose our hope and believe in Sammy's Full and Complete recovery!
Yesterday ,Sammy visited his Grandparents.He not only recognized their apartment,he also remembered pool area in their building.Every summer he spend many hot days there-swimming and having lunch with grandma and Eva under cherry tree.He new where he was!!
He stayed near pool and enjoyed dipping his feet in to water.He was ,so exited and happy!
Sammy came home tired and went to sleep early that day.
Most nights I stay in Sammy's room to insure his comfort,safety.There is something else that I sense intuitively.When we go to sleep Sammy will hold my hand-I feel that he is getting 'energy charge' from me.He will wake up few times at night looking for me ,as soon as he sees me -he takes my hand and goes right back to sleep. Umbilical cord connection? Battery charge?
Some mornings Sammy wakes up very early like 6am. He will try to wake me up by pulling my hair.If that does not work, he will reach out and catch my nose-That always works!
That is all for today,sorry for being late catching this blog.Life is beautiful!
Good night ,
XOXO Sammy ,mom,family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alenka privet vam iz Israel . Posilaiy vam goriachee dynovenie leta i nejnii i laskovii pocelyi s moria . Nadeiys' y vas vse v poriadke . Yvidimsia skoro ......
Marina O.