Friday, May 1, 2009

Bend don't break...

Hello friends,
We have a good news,no one else has been effected by salmonella in our family.
Still working on promoting caution with in the household and school not to spread bacteria further ,awareness of importance of hand wash and not sharing any food with any one has been our focus.
Sammy is doing well this week. It's hard to believe we can catch a break for now.
In few days ,Mom's B-day . Its a 'BIG' one. Knowing that celebrations is impossible ,we are going away for 3 days this weekend . I never thought I can think of relaxing or catch some sleep....
Looking back on the past 3 month,the only thing I was preying for is for Sammy to be with us for much longer and strength to handle all of this.After going through some difficult time in the past 3 month,mom is coming back to work on Thursday of next week.
I keep thinking about how fragile we are,how easy is to break down. What comes to my mind is old saying 'Bend don't break' or 'Scare me G-d but don't punish me'....
Keeping strong is my goal,getting back to work and do my best that is what is on my agenda.
How about you? What is in you future? What is your plans?
XOXO Sammy and Mom.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday gelena!
may all your wishes & dreams come true. and may sammy continue to do well.

Anonymous said...

i am very happy for you! Happy b-day! may you and sammy chaim shmuel ben chana continue to grow from strength to strength and may you all have a complete and speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

Refuah Shleima to all of you!!!

Anonymous said...

ALENOCHKA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL MOM, LET ALL YOUR WISHES WILL COME TRUE!
YOU AND SAMMY HAVE LOTS OF STRENGTH.
WE PRAY FOR YOU
BORIS, LIDA

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday,Hannah! May G-d fulfill your wishes! Let there be only GOOD NEWS!

Anonymous said...

You use an interesting analogy: bend, don't break. I think that we are tested in life and learn that we can deal with extreme challenges that we never envisioned. We think that we could not live without something or with some illness and yet, when faced with the actual situation, we find some strength to make the changes that we need to make. You are in my heart and prayers. May this new year of life bring you happiness and renewal of life.