Friday, May 8, 2009

Who is in my bed?

Hello friends,Thank you for million B-Day wishes!
Mom is officially 'big girl ' now. Never care about my age ,probably never will. I just see the importance of living productive life,hope that I can make positive difference ,no matter how long we have in this world.Big deal few wrinkles more .I think what matters is how much you had accomplished in your life not how old you are.
What a week! I went back to;' work today. It' was great to see many old friends and co-workers.
I'm sure it will take me sometime to get back in to routine,but my return fell very natural.
It was like fish getting back to the water,after all this is my 15Th year with this company,this is all I know and love doing-Selling gorgeous shoes! If I can't buy them all-at least I can see them every day and try it on..
Our Sammy was very confused today. At first he could not figure out who was in his bed. His older sister Marina is back from collage. Exhausted ,she completed her year with good grades.Go Marina-We are very proud of her.She exided our expectations so far!
She was ,so exited to see Sammy and family ,so she fell to sleep in Sammy's bed .I was just checking on him and could not keep my self from busting in to laugh. Sammy look exited,but confused.On one hand he got emotional and enjoyed cuddling with his older sister on the other hand he was trying to figure out who was in his bed?!.Ever since he started to talk instead of saying Marina -he shortened her name to Nina.That is what he always called her .
XOXO Sammy and Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May G-d restore health for Chaim Shmuel ben Hannah completely and speedely!

Anonymous said...

amen! May you have much yideshe nachas from all your children!