Saturday, May 16, 2009

Follow your heart..

Hello Fans,
Its weekend again.
Sammy had pretty quite week.No surprises -Thanks G-d.
Mom has came back to work last week and had a 'warm' welcome back. It has been great change . I guess I was just too consumed with my own health concerns in the past few month,that I have forgotten how much I really missed selling and just meeting new people.
Retail had also changed in the past few month. Ones I get my perspective on different kind of stress between work and home- were my other hardest job in the world waiting for me -being a Mom. Every day I wake up with a new eye opening discoverys and thoughts.....
Sometimes it feels like you standing behind closed door and too afraid to open it-sensing that some one might be standing there...Which way is that door opens? Can you hurt someone if you open it too fast? Or to your surprise there would be no one?
Life is a constant guessing game ,do I figure out the right part of this path? or will get further away from the ultimate goal?
Its for G-d to know and for us to find out.....All we can do is follow your heart .
For now good night..
Sammy and Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may chaim shmuel ben chana have a complete and speedy recovery and may may hashem guide you to always make smart decisions and choices in life. Amen!

Anonymous said...

I've been reflecting on the last year and all that I have read on the blog, documenting Sammy and your family life. Through all the sadness, the gift you have shared has allowed all of us an opportunity to reflect on the important parts of our own lives as well as to keep Sammy in our hearts and prayers. Thank you for your willingness to involve us all in his/your lives. I will continue to pray for all of you.