Monday, June 15, 2009

Bris

Hi ALL,
There has been ,no changes in Sammy's condition. Our hospice nurse visited after week break.She though that Sammy look little pale and had minor changes unfortunately not for better. We all have days like that-I said. Still believe in better ,we refuse to accept the fact that we loosing this beautiful boy little by little ,day by day.
This morning we was part of 'Bris' celebration. Our good Friends Muchnik family welcome their first son .This was truly a special occasion .We reunited with many friends and community members we have not seeing since Sammy's illness. I got a 'Flash' back from Sammy's 'Bris'. I remember being ,so nervous and upset that my baby was crying.
I had only one felling -Happiness for our friends that after 3 beautiful daughters -finally got a son. I could never feel or try to compare our situation to any one else .For us our situation is for us to handle ,it does not apply to anybody else. G-d has a special plan for us.One day we will discover exactly what it is. Through out this path and ,so much pain it feels that Almighty has been holding my hand ......

No comments: