Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Toght week...

Hello all.
Past week has been tough.
I received a phone call from Alex ,my husband.He was admitted to the hospital with chest pain. Of course I left work and race to the hospital to see him. I entered the hospital room a friendly nurse had introduce her self.Monica had taking notes on what Alex complaints are he said:
-Nurse I have a problem . She reply what is it ?
-I can't sleep alone......
Than he was wondering when entertainment is coming? Monica said : TV is it!
Alex said: I thought this was All inclusive!
Once I heard his jokes ,I was OK to go back to work. After many tests he was realised next morning -on fathers day. Still had some chest tightening ,we hope is a muscles.He is better now.
Sammy ,however have also had his share of problems today. About 5 am he started to vomit.
Than repeated at Noon. After evaluation ,our hospice nurse said we have to be very careful with his g-tube feedings for few days.
Even know ,today was extremely hot day ,Sammy and grandpa found 'little haven' .Its just a small corner in our back yard that has tree shade and nice air flow. They spent most of afternoon there.This spot is very special grandpa said.Every time they are there-Sammy is listening to birds singing and any other noise around him.This is a spot where Sammy opens his eyes wide and seems very comfortable.
Thank G-d for our family,friends- their sacrifice,support ,love and dedication -this is very powerful strength that is keeping us a float.
Sammy and Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers this week.

Anonymous said...

I prayed for sammy and alex at the ohel today

Anonymous said...

i also prayed for chaim shmuel ben chana at the ohel! You are not alone! May hashem heal chaim shmuel ben chana completely and speedily!