Friday, June 5, 2009

Growth

Hi All,
This days we realizing reconsidering a human power. Yes,that's right.
Before Sammy got ill ,I've always thought that we as a human beings can do and change everything.Than after the bad news -we felt helpless.We run after every possibility to save Sammy and still have not achieve desirable result. Than I felt little-lost. Just like a dot in the giant map.
Time went by and time is the best doctor . I started to recognize my strength and ability to make a difference. I feel it all your attitude in life,how much I changed from taking things for granted to appreciating waking up in the morning. I feel that my personal growth and relationship with my family had changed drastically for positive. I realize that beneath needless things I wanted,it something very special that makes me happy- my kids laughing and bonding ,hug from my hubby, a support and love from my in-law family and much more that is way more meaningful than new handbag or pair of new shoes.
Sammy is well .As well as we can wish for at this point -comfort ,pain free life is what matters now. I can see he is still declining ,but not as fast as before.I guess after all bone marrow transplant might play a role after 1,5 years after.
He is a beautiful child .His skin is flawless and he looks healthy .If you look at him while he is sleeping you could never tell how terminally ill this child is -he looks perfect just like Angels do.
XOXO Sammy and Mom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

May Hashem cure Chaim Shmuel ben Hannah!Have a great Shabbos!

Anonymous said...

may you always have a positive attitude and may hashem grant chaim shmuel ben chana a complete and speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

We barter with life and we count our blessings. People have done it for centuries and we draw our strength from love, family, history and faith. You remain in my heart and prayers.

Anonymous said...

May G-d bless you and and your family immeasurably for all you have done. May He always be with you and shine His light upon you. With love to you and prayers.

Anonymous said...

we keep you in our prayers! May hashem cure chaim shmuel ben chana completely and speedily!