Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lullaby

Hi All,
We continue with our persistent mission to have adequate help for Sammy while Mom works.
Although we had exhausted many channels there is always another one . We even got inquiry from local TV station to do a story on Sammy ,but I just think it would be our last resort- its only fare to give enough time to respond for those that we contacted in the last week .Nothing happens overnight ,so we will wait little longer . Oh,wait I'll take that back -what- does happens overnight is we lost our nurse just in one day-that happens very fast! Than we are on our own ,ones again fighting.
I can wright a whole column about insurance dropping us instead of being grandfathered and system failing ,but who will benefit ? Instead I decided to save my energy for positive and try to gather most sufficient and proactive people and information to work to our benefit.
Sammy is doing OK. Just last night ,we got a scare with his hard breathing pattern. He had just slight low grade fewer. I give him nice rub and hug and whispered some lullaby to his ear and in the morning no fewer -he recovered .I wish I can do same with his illness.G-d wheeling....
Sincerely Sammy and Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May hashem grant Chaim Shmuel ben chana a speedy and complete recovery!