Thursday, November 19, 2009

No turkey for me.......

Hi all,Hope everyone is Good.
Sammy have had strong 2 weeks. He loves bath, rubs,hugs .I have few extra days home this week/no one else can take care of Sammy/ .We have all different activities during the day.I try to include him in everything I do.I can only imagine how tired he is of laying in bed all day long other than go for a walk with grandpa.We talk about everything ,I even get a smile when I tell him a joke or talk about news. Its just unbelievable how much love and understanding you can get from this boy-you would think if he cant talk he can't express him self? Wrong,he shows it in many other ways.Last night I just crawled in to his bed and fell to sleep,when I walk up someone said that we where both snoring.
Fight for Sammy's home care is on. It will not go away! I'm determined to make this right.Family like ours with terminally ill child should not fall through the cracks like this-we are at our most difficult stage at this point and need assistance taking care of Sammy-we will get it one way or another.All I want is be able to continue working -4 days a week to support my family.
Up coming Thanksgiving is not my favorite holiday anymore. 2 years ago just 1 day after Thanksgiving we got a bad news ,so this association will always be with me.

Sincerely Sammy and Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAy hashem help you i this difficult time and may hashem heal chaim shmuel ben chana!