Monday, June 28, 2010

Bye Bye Birds

Hi Friends,
As we mentioned before that at our door steps on the column we have a nest with Birds. Two baby's just flew away the other day.They stood on the edge of the nest and Eva was ,so scared that they will hurt them self's. Ready to come to their rescue she watched carefully. I ask her why did mama-bird made 2 nests one across of each other on the other column? Why was it empty?
Eva said -Mom ,Hello?! Its their summer home,don't you get it?!
Every time ,I leave our home I look at empty nest and wonder how similar our life is to birds,just like them we feed our kids and care for them till they are ready to spread their wings on there own.
Will they come back next year? We hope ,so .Even know that we had to clean messy floors below the nest ,it was beautiful .
Sammy have completely changed from day to night.Day time he gets more medications and that is why he sleeps during the day. We are the ones who must work around his schedule .I get to sleep ones in the few nights uninterrupted. But who is talking about us?
Sammy is definitely had declined again it barely noticeable ,but I know .
He love spending time in the Family room in the evening .His bath time I try to increase as much as I can,he is truly enjoying water.
Eva is leaving on short vacation with grandma tomorrow. It will be very quite ,I know we already missing her.
XOXO Sammy and Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sammy and mom are really deserved the miracle to be happened.
You are an amazing parents. We wish you all the best!
We've been praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I pray for Chaim Shmuel ben CHana speedy recovery! MAy G-d help you to be strong!