Sunday, June 6, 2010

Focus

Hi All.
Not much to say.
Just had difficult time to face reality,the fact that Sammy had another big decline is real.
It takes a long time to justify and assess the future . Its clear that Sammy's lungs are not 100%.
Will it ever be? His movement and responses are weak , it seems that he is in a cloud.
Last night I took him in to my bed,he slept most of the day I knew that he would be up all night and scared being alone in his room. Instead we stayed up late and he felt safe.
Early in the morning I give him long bath, face mask ,exfoliator ,nail buffs, hair -the spa !
He enjoyed every moment making happy sounds-it makes my day even know I have to work today.
I learned how to move on in many situations,overlooking small things-it helps me get things done and as long as I achieve desirable end result I'm happy.Focus on the big picture -end result is my task -leave everything else behind. Don't let anything or anyone to slow you down,
brush it off -let it go.
Interesting enough ,there are many heartless people that I have to deal with,who would lie,
try to make my life difficult the only thing they don't understand is that - Nothing can hurt me anymore - I am numb.
I wish every one of our friends and family have a great summer, even know this cotton trees driving me crazy-so much fuzz-Yak!

XOXO Sammy and Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very strong! May Hashem continue to give you much courage and wisdom! May HAshem heal Chaim Shmuel ben Chana completely and speedily!

Tom LeClair said...

Gelena, Kerry and I were delighted to see you yesterday and catch up a little bit. Let Gevelta Fish be the only one to be depressed in his world which can be a metaphor for Sammy's world. No, we cannot change the environment we find ourselves in, however, we don't have to accept whatever limitations others would wish to place on us.
You have an incredible gift of freedom Sammy gives you every day. His imagination knows no boundaries and he invites you along when he goes wherever God directs him to go.
We wish you all well and for continuing strength and God's supernatural grace to provide Sammy with positivity, love and hope. You are in our hearts and we send our love to add onto yours.
Tom & Kerry

Anonymous said...

You remain in my heart and prayers daily.