Tuesday, June 22, 2010

See it,deal with it,move on....

Hi All,
Just came across of an expression ' emotionally not available' -Ha, that is exactly how I feel !
Numb.
Trying to get my physical strength back , I went back to physical therapy,so is several members of our family. Sammy is getting bigger he is very tall / 5 feet/ and 100 IB.
As he growing bigger ,I fear that I'm not able to handle his weight by my self .
Tonight Sammy was sleeping with us,thunder and loud noise is scary.He did not sleep most of the night ,I was able to see closely over night that he has increased seizures .We will have to adjust his medications right away, I just wanted to keep him comfortable.
I have pleasure to meet many ALD families that is going through same tragedy of loosing a child as we are.Place that you never want to visit.
Some had lost their boys ,some still have a hope to save their life.
I know all of this families are very strong-you have to be! Weakness is not permitted-
its the worst possible quality you can have any way. I am a fighter -always has been ,always will be that is why I think I like boxing for my exercise ! I swear ,some of my ancestors must have been pro fighters.... You can probably sense that something is cooking ,it never a damn moment.I had to come up with a certain mo do:
-See it, deal with it ,move on.....
XOXO Sammy and Mom

No comments: