Friday, June 18, 2010

Chance

Hi Friends,
Yesterday we had a pleasure to hear Sammy's voice.For the first time in 3 years.
His voice got ,so much deeper .We heard him laughing not just smiling.
I don't know ,if we cry because we heard him ,or because it was so sad?!
Our angel is having more stiffness problems and seizures seems more random and frequent.
We take turns /literally / to dive in depression when I'm OK, Alex is down.
It takes every living cell to push my self and keep going.Other stress seem ,so pitiful .
Every days commotion and minor incidents is nothing next to this few past days.
Some how there is silent feeling of Sammy leaving us in one point,but no one will admit it of course we still believe in miracle.May be ,Sammy has better c chance for a miracle as long as we believe in it,so we do.
XOXO Sammy and Mom

3 comments:

Unknown said...

To Sammy's Mom:
I have read your blog since its beginning. Now I feel like I know you. Your heartfelt words should be made into a book.
Sammy is lucky to have you as his mom. You have taken wonderful care. God bless you. Know that you are thought about and prayed for (by many, I am sure).

Unknown said...

To Sammy's Mom:
I have read your blog since its beginning. Now I feel like I know you. Your heartfelt words should be made into a book.
Sammy is lucky to have you as his mom. You have taken wonderful care. God bless you. Know that you are thought about and prayed for (by many, I am sure).

Cheryl said...

Hi,
I know exactly what you are going through. I lost my son, Ryan in December to this sickness. I think of you and Sammy everyday and pray that God will continue to give you the strength to look after Sammy. I miss my son so much. Give Sammy all the love you can and even more.