Monday, August 11, 2008

Chosen?!

Hello friends,
Another deep thoughts how our life's changed overnight.I'm firm believer that G-d is with us every step out of the way.I also sense that this task is given to 'chosen'-weak -could not handle this life experience. It feels that we have been trusted with most difficult task any one can ever endure in their life time. This precious little people -are G-d's angels and we are helping our kids to go through and cope with this devastating illness. I do believe that as we move alone to Sammy's full recovery I have been getting come strength -when I feel tired, I have received guidance when I feel lost, I have my intuition when something about to happen.
Today was no different. I was going to sleep in Sammy's room later.
Even know I was not done with my chores ,all of a sudden I got the urge to go to Sammy's room immediately,as soon as I walked in Sammy got sick and needed immediate assistance he was vomiting . He was laying on his back and could not turn to the side by him self.
My intuition has never been wrong. As I yelled for help to hold Sammy ,my family member's could not believe 'the timing'.
Working through many new challenges with feedings and much more-we are still moving forward to our destiny living unimportant stuff behind -picking our battles. I do believe in destiny,but I'm a firm believer in our energy,prayers and positive impact on our life's.There always something you can do to improve situation.Rather that get my self sad,I know I can help another mom or family in the ALD blog-sharing our experience -providing our e-mail address to another family for help.Knowing that you can share resources with someone not as proactive gives me more reason to be strong and help others to fight this illness with passion.
Sincerely Sammy and Mom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I have said it before and I'll say it again. You are an incredible woman. A true inspiration to us all. May Hashem bless you with what you desire most...Sammy's full recovery.

Anonymous said...

may you and chaim shmuel continue to go from strength to strength! may hashem give you lots of blessings!

Anonymous said...

What you write in the first lines of this post comes straight from the torah! our sages teach us that no person is tested by g-d with a challenge that he can withstand; this means that when g-d gives challenges he only gives up to how much we can endure. Chana, you are a real model of the hebrew saying- "kabel nisyanos beahavah" they accept tests with love (for g-d)! my prayers always include sammy, may he have a full and speedy recovery now!