Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fairies?

Hello friends,
Today I observed something very interesting.Waiting in the doctors office with my older daughter Marina and Sammy we observed that Sammy is looking in the air making a slow circle.It's as if someone is making him follow an object with his eyes ,but there is nothing for our eyes to see.We just looked at each other and I went with my usual first feeling that came to my mind. I thought that Sammy sees something we never could-that children after certain dramatic experience have different abilities to envision different world.It's as if he is following dancing Fairies that are making circles in the air.Weird? I don't think ,so.
Every one of our children that chose us to be their parents -are very unique in their special way. Why do I say that our children chose us? Would you say that we chose?
My perspective on this subject changed not too long ago.It's just a feeling I have that we make a decision to have a baby and they chose to be our children.Every one of our kids is giving us different perspective and appreciation for life .We grow with raising our kids and with difficult teenage years -we never forget to tell our kids -what our parents told us when we where teenagers and give hard time to them-'I hope when you grow up you will have a kid just like you'-for some reason this wish always reaches it's destination!
For me many thing in my life is mystery.I know for sure that we pay for our ancestors mistakes .
In many families ' secrets' will not reach immediately following generation it might come out on great grandchildren-just what I think happened in our Family. I always wondered why on my mom's side we have not had boys in 100 years before Sammy's Birth and Sammy's boy's -cousins that are same age or younger?
If we all have 50/50 chance to have boy or girl that odds would have to be fairly even?!
What do you think? Than why my mom's side family had to wait for Century?
Sincerely ,Sammy and Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its an interesting question. so what do you think is the answer?

Anonymous said...

stay strong. hashem is helping. may chaim shmuel ben chana have a speedy and complete recovery!