Thursday, August 14, 2008

WEB

Hello friends, I hope every one's well.
I was analyzing what role each individual plays in Sammy's surrounding?! Is this person truly taking best interest in helping him,or it's a by stander? I came out with many whys and ifs actually making pro's and con's list . I realized that in few areas of his life he needs change.You would wonder what I mean by surroundings? It is anyone that is making impact or being part of Sammy's process to recovery.
I found some strong and very weak links in our team.Slowly with time we will replace move on to different options and people,but before it happens we must make sure we are on the right track.
I realize that our team -is what make us stronger. I want -to build a 'WEB' around Sammy -that is supportive,encouraging and optimistic! I don't ever want too look back and say there is something I could have done back when where.
We will be looking for dedicated people who understand importance of encouragement ,positive thinking, going extra mile to achieve desirable result.Believer's in Sammy's ability to recover and give him a chance to rebuild his self-esteem will watch 'Miracle' -I truly believe Sammy CAN and WILL recover with strong support surrounding him.
Can not even tell you-now much we appreciate- each of your prayers and get well soon wishes .
Almighty's Blessings,right balance in life,step at the time will helpto find map to recovery.
Like on every adventure you need to get a map ,you need useful links and right people -that you can trust on this difficult journey to full recovery for Hayem Shmuel ben Chana.
Have a great night,Sincerely Sammy and Mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

school is a great idea. the more progress he will make the more he'll want to do better.may chaim shmuel ben chana have a complete and speedy recovery

Anonymous said...

have a good shabbos and may hashem give you much strength and courage!