Friday, March 27, 2009

Episode

Hello All,
Just was thinking about episodes. It seems that our life is made of it. In extreme situations we get flashes back of our lives that left the most impression .The emotion involved is not just a memorable event or a major announcement it just an ordinary -episode ,from ordinary day of your life -its almost highlighted somewhere in your mind.
Yesterday Sammy had an episode .The images stock in my head and I know it will re-play over and over in my head . At the end of Sammy's feeding he started to grasp for the air .It was not only scary I was thankful that we had a nurse there at the moment. This kind of episodes is the most common for aspiration/when food or anything else get to the lung area causing ammonia /. When it was all over ,our part time nurse saved Sammy, I found my self in the corner of the closet sobbing. My hand was shaking, I could not speak,my thoughts and flashes of Sammy's life went before my eyes.Is if I was watching a slide show,since his birth till now.
We were able to move on .Getting him out for a walk was the best thing we did.Clearing your mind and know this birds was singing, finally got me back to my usual balance.
I know this devastating disorder have had claimed many boys life's ,but I hope that miracle can turn it around .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

may G-d send you a miracle to heal Sammy!

Anonymous said...

May Hashem perform a miracle, complete recovery for Chaim Shmuel ben Chana! Amen. You are truly an inspiration to all women! Shabbat Shalom!

Anonymous said...

i also belive in miracles! may hashem heal chaim shmuel ben chana completely and speedily! may you only hear good news!

Anonymous said...

As always, you are all in my heart...I send
my love and as always, you are in my daily thoughts and prayers.
phyllis