Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sammy is mad...

Hi All,
Last night the whole family came to visit. It was so said to hear older kids complains that they can't even hold Sammy .How much can you really feel through robber glows and all dressed in gown and mask?
Sammy scared us ,so much that we decided to tell Mike /his older brother/.He was planning to visit later on in the week ,but changed all of his plans and came right away from New York.
Ones again our family was together going to dinner with exception of Sammy .
When I came back to the hospital after 1,5 hr,our nurse told me that Sammy was mad that we left! I could not believe it! She said that he refused to cooperate and seem uncomfortable not hearing moms voice! Can you imagine?! So our strong connection is mutual-umbilical ,what can be stronger?
Today ,Sammy will stay with Grandma, I must see my own doctor .
Thinking ,analyzing the danger of spreading 'Staph' in our home ,it would not be a bad idea to change ALL bedding,towels and much more that came in contact with Sammy before we left to the hospital. Major 'Chlorine ' cleaning in Sammy's room would be my target before coming back home.I want every little bit of this nasty bacteria gone!
As we moving slowly day in and day out with this difficult situation, I realize that in the past 1,5 year we got to know each other ,so much better.I have seen and got to know very special corners of my husband and true colors of many people I thought I knew well before.
Ones marriage has been through this kind of life experience its very easy to grow apart.I fell that we got much closer and trust each other now with our eyes closed.Our senses and thought are very much the same.This makes it ,so much easier to keep believing ,praying,fighting for Sammy.
Last night when I was returning to the hospital and saying 'Good night to my husband ,my husband said:
-Thank you!
-I said for 'What'?
-For being such a great Mother and Wife.....

XOXO Sammy and Mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a true inspiration to all of us. Your connection to Sammy is amazing! May hashem grant Chaim Shmuel ben Chana a complete recovery and may his days be lengthen with health, joy and happiness!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing such personal feelings and updates. I am inspired by your journey and pray for Sammy, you and your family. Hugs, Love and Compassion.
A Bannockburn Friend.