Sunday, March 1, 2009

Time bomb.

Hello every one.
WE are home -this was first thing I told Sammy. He seems more relaxed and knows he is in his bed ,all noises are familiar .
What's next?! With last MRI report we understand that we have less time with Sammy that we anticipated.Its like a 'time bomb' -ticking slowly and has very little chance to stop from exploding after time is up.
We keep our home open to any friends that would like to visit. With a strong support of our Temple,friends and family we can get through day at the time. We never feel bothered or annoyed if some one like to come ,instead interacting with positive caring people giving us reason ,strength to move forward step at the time.
This is a true test -I don't think it gets any more difficult than this.
The other day leaving my psych office ,I saw such sadness and sorrow in his eyes. I said
-Hey Doc -Do you think YOU will need Therapy after this session?! .......
XOXO Sammy and Family

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May Hashem reverse everything for the better this month

Anonymous said...

Tonight is Moshe Rabeinu birthday and yortzait. May we hear good news!

Vadim Muchnik said...

May Sammy and all of us merit the coming of Moschiach soon. Amen!

Anonymous said...

Dear Sam and Family,
Glad to hear you are home - I know I always sleep better in my own bed. No doubt everyone does.
Very sad to hear news, and sorry that there isn't much anyone could do to help or make things better. For what it is worth, I send a hug.

Please keep your chins up and spirits hopeful as you notice the gifts of each day - each hour. I hope to visit soon, will contact you by end of the week...
With love and caring for each of you, Sally Jo