Monday, March 9, 2009

Why not?

Hello fans,
Purim is at our door. Every child enjoys this holiday. Naturally I remember few fragments from my childhood.Ever since young age I always wanted to step in to paddle of rain.Just like that -in my socks,shoes,pants . Yesterday -I finally did it!!!
Flash back to my childhood and constant reminder from my mom-'Don't get dirty,don't get in the paddle ,don't clime on the trees....
Why not?
We loved making mass !!! Its ,so much fun!! And Sammy and I use to hide behind close door ,so we can jump on the new bed!!! I can honestly say that letting my kids do fun ,messy stuff sometimes connected me to things I wanted to do as a child and was never able to.
There is one more thing .... Every B-Day I always wanted to stick my hands in the cake !!!
I just wanted to mush it and leak my figures after! Goofy ?may be -will I do it this year?-Absolutely!!!!!This is what I want for my 40Th B-Day!!!!Sammy is getting wonderful care in Children's. We have had many visitors ,chaplain,case worker,doctors,nurses.. Many people know Sammy and Family. Our constant search to help Sammy gets attention on his condition. Subsequently ,more doctors 'look up' this disorder -more doctors will keep ALD it in mind for another kids with similar symptoms.
Today news announced that Stem Cell treatment restrictions was lifted and it will take 4 month for guide lines -this is very good news for people like Sammy -who's only hope is new cells.
Its just ,so sad that it might be too late for us -4 month is a lifetime ....
XOXO Sammy and Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good idea! Happy purim!

Anonymous said...

happy happy purim! May the joy of this holiday permeate the entire year! We hope to see you both again soon, with love, from your friends at the synagogue.

phyllis needlman said...

always want you to know you are in my thoughts.
You are blessed with a dear husband, Alek as you expressed. I know you give each other strengh
during this impossible journey, I send you both
a hug. Phyllis Needlman