Saturday, February 13, 2010

Faith

Hi Friends.
I was thinking how to describe word 'faith'?
In my mind its -when you trust G-d and will not give up ,when others did.
What do you think ? How can you describe it best?
This days I have done allot of soul searching to better understand who I was ,who I've became and what kind of person I will be in the future. Learning allot in the past 2 years ,all of my values are not that important now ,in fact I feel fullish waisting my life for material things that mean nothing to me now. I thing G-d wanted me to change and is working hard guiding me in the right direction. I've always thought that physical force is stronger than spiritual or verbal -now I
know is the opposite-you can destroy some one with one word or help them survive biggest challenge of their life.
Sammy is the same. He is still not out of danger .I'm just waiting for his stubborn side to kick in ,when he recovers as quickly as he got sick. Fever and blood pressure have been in issue .
I feel very sick,congested chest and strong medication make me drowsy.
I was looking forward going to work yesterday ,changing my 'care taker role' to another productive role at work ,but I have to get better first.
XOXO Sammy and Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are all in my prayers. I think you are correct that faith is to keep believing. Keeping faith allows us to go one more day, to make decisions, to continue loving and believing in change. May tomorrow bring blessings and health to you all.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.