Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pneumonia

Hi Friends,
It looks like we all sick. Pneumonia is Sammy's prime diagnosis ,so is Moms.
Sammy is up and down several times a day.I'm not able to stay with him for the first time ever. Grandma and Alex are doing great gob ,but now Grandma is sick too.After pneumonia spot was found in Grandpas XRays it became clear that we all sick with something.
Sammy still in Intensive care Unit at Children's with Isolation warning .
His fever has been up and down , so is Moms.He responds to voices sometimes he will make a sound trying to cough .His breathing mask is mostly on sometimes he gets a break from it.
I could just see Sammy taking it off if he could.
Will keep praying .
Sincerely,Sammy and Mom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family and dear Sammy are in my prayers. You are all warriors and are putting up a brave fight. You are an inspiration to all of us.

Anonymous said...

Leshkina, I am in Philadelphia right now and my thoughts are with all of you. Get better ya'll!!

Comrade.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. I will keep you in my heart.

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Sammy. Miss seeing him and reading his favorite stories to Sammy.

Anonymous said...

We wish Sammy and his family a speedy recovery.