Friday, February 12, 2010

Rock

Hi friends,
Last night Sammy had OK night .Still in very low blood pressure he had to go back on medication that was just dropped.Something else was developing over night ,I got sick.
Even know we have to wear respiratory insulation gown and mask every time you in or out from Sammy's room the fact that we when to 2 emergency rooms yesterday played its role G-d knows what you can catch there.Since Alex was sick and just recovered from 10 days coughing -this nasty bug got me now.Its just what I needed! Now I will ask for my family help .Grandma was here all day today while I went to see my doctor , tomorrow Alex will stay here with Sammy.
Getting my balance in order is my goal,my spirit and physical strength are important not only for Sammy ,but for the rest of the Family too.
Sammy is up all day and not very comfortable with his oxygen mask.
Its empty in the house without Sammy.We go to his room ,so many times a day to talk ,kiss him .He is our Rookie! He is our 'Rock'
XOXO Sammy and Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

G-d Bless B*ruch H*ashem~

Anonymous said...

Refua Shaleimo to the "Rock" and his Comrade Mommy.