Saturday, February 20, 2010

Superpower

Hello Friends,
We are OK !
I'm talking about all of us . Keeping best interest of my family in mind - I used my SuperMoms powers /according to our younger daughter Eva Chava/
She was the last one to get sick , keep text massaging me she was amazed how 'I do this'
I ask :Do what?-she said I can't imagine how you keep it together .
Honestly ,I don't know it my self.I believe that strength come from above this has been very difficult 10 days its true. We were looking forward to see our older daughter last week when she turn 21 years old ,worried I canceled her trip home from collage. We will see her in few weeks
during Spring break ,but for now we all need to get better.
Sammy is recovering slowly.He enjoyed his bath and attention .
He is in much better place now almost out of dangerous zone. I caught my self thinking of our old Sammy ,things that he use to say or would say come to my mind.

XOXO Sammy and Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it